Mulching and Brushing Services for Alberta and Eastern British Columbia
Our mulching and brushing services are the fastest, safest, and most environmentally friendly in the industry: there is no need to burn and you eliminate the added cost of hauling, dumping or chipping debris. Deley Energy Services takes pride in our ability to understand your specific needs, exceed your expectations and help you to achieve your land clearing goals, all while meeting your bottom line.
We work on highways and roadways that require erosion control, stabilization and clearing. We provide unparalleled mulching services for:
- Municipal Corridors
- Widening ROW
- Flood Channel Control
- Roadway Clearing
- New Road Preparation Projects
- Rural and Urban Housing Developments
- Industrial Sites
- Railway Crossings
Here is a list of the benefits of hiring Deley Energy Services for mulching and brushing:
- No burning means no opportunity for wildfires & reduced air pollution.
- We are fast & economical. One pass and the job is done and you have full usage of cleared area.
- No slash piles or wildlife barriers (burn piles, stumps, holes, earth mounds, etc. will be left behind
- Preserves the duff layer, meaning quicker vegetation regrowth.
- Mulch promotes water retention & reduces erosion while stabilizing the ground temperature and protecting the earth from sun exposure.
- Mulch material preserves & enhances soil nutrients. Mulchers have low ground pressure, making muskeg work viable.
Deley Energy Services Inc. has the appropriate equipment to easily customize a plan and meet your vegetation management needs.
- Total termination
- Clear cut areas (selected trees can be left unharmed)
- Rejuvenation of tree lines and shelterbelts.
- Land Development
- Tree Line Rejuvenation and Hedging Rows for Re-growth
- Debris Clean-up
- Shelterbelt Enhancement and Rejuvenation
- Overgrowth Control
- All Shred/Mulch Site Projects
Seismic exploration presents a unique and challenging set of circumstances for clearing woody vegetation. In extreme winter conditions our equipment can cut across challenging ground conditions while taking care to avoiding environmental impact outside of the designated spaces. Deley Energy Services Inc provides tracked mulching equipment with low ground pressure characteristics, balanced stability, excellent visibility, and great tractive effort to work through snow or traverse icy slopes.